The Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN) is a virtual WAN architecture applied to network transport such as MPLS, internet, broadband, and 4G/LTE. The application connects enterprise networks – including branch offices and Data Centers spread over large geographical distances. SD-WAN network enables remote users to securely connect to Cloud based applications, resulting in an enhanced end-user experience. It is a transformational approach to design enterprise WANs to simplify deployment and management of the network
The SD-WAN technology automatically distributes network traffic across wide area networks utilizing centralized control function. The software defines the most effective way to route traffic within branch offices and Data Centers.
Managed SD-WAN Benefits
- Agility: Carrier-agnostic architecture with multi-transport support, centralized control and monitoring
- Application-centric: Application based routing and policies with real time enforcement of application SLAs
- Performance awareness: Consolidates multi-provider WAN for quality assessment, bandwidth augmentation and TCP optimization
- Software-based: Software platforms enabling physical/virtual CPE, zero-touch provisioning, centralized configuration and agility for operations with analytics
- Standardized policies: Provides standardized policy deployment across all locations of the organization with centralized policy management, fully managed SD-WAN solution and transitions the existing WAN into highly available and reliable network architecture, leveraging our SD-WAN platform to optimize network performance.
- Operational support: 24×7 direct access to our highly skilled Global Network Operations Center (GNOC) engineers and our own nation-wide network of Field Engineers.