Backup and recovery refer to the process of backing up data in case of a loss and setting up systems that allow that data recovery due to data loss. Backing up data requires copying and archiving computer data, so that it is accessible in case of data deletion or corruption. Data from an earlier time may only be recovered if it has been backed up.
Data backup is a form of disaster recovery and should be part of any disaster recovery plan.
Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery is a single, powerful backup software solution for data protection – wherever your data lives.
Your data protection needs continue to change
You need a backup software solution that can keep up with you. Say good-bye to point products that increase complexity and costs. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery can meet all your needs.
- Multi cloud backup
- Application and database protection
- Endpoint protection
- Disaster recovery
Meet your data protection needs now and in the future with enterprise backup software
- Standard backup and recovery functionality to store protected data on tape/disk media, including deduplication and encryption capabilities.
- Store protected data with common cloud storage providers (Amazon, Microsoft, Google and more)
- Visibility into the operation of your data protection and infrastructure
- Full support for all file systems, applications, virtual platforms is included
- Replicate copies of live data in secondary locations
- Integrate with an industry leading number of hardware providers to execute data snapshots and backup operations from those snapshots
- Give your endpoint users the ability to protect, recover and even share data with others
- Protect and intelligently archive user data stored in mailboxes both on-premises and in the cloud, as well as other user-based data repositories
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms that optimize performance, analyse patterns and report on anomalies.