The steps or processes an enterprise follows during a cloud migration vary based on factors such as the type of migration it wants to perform and the specific resources it wants to move. That said, common elements of a cloud migration strategy include the following:
- Evaluation of performance and security requirements;
- Selection of a cloud provider;
- Calculation of costs; and
- Any reorganization deemed necessary.
At iAmaze, our cloud experts can help you in assessment, discovery, planning & Implementation of Migration based on requirement & extend the benefits of cloud computing.
- We can connect anything— We support the widest range of source formats and data destinations with low latency, scalability, and accuracy.
- We can update your data in near real time— Unlike many other ETL tools, which are batch-based, iAmaze can update your data continuously.
- We can scale large and small— iAmaze supports any number of inputs, from low to high volume, so you can start integrating and streaming your data in minutes, not months.
- We are security experts— Data security is a cornerstone of our business. iAmaze is proudly 100% SOC 2 Type II, ISO27001, HIPAA, and GDPR compliant, and our supported cloud service providers meet the strictest standards in the industry.