Job Title : Java Full Stack Developer with DevOps
Experience : 4 to 5 Years
- Intensive Java backend development (Spring Boot) and architecture experience including Java, Spring Boot, API Security, Elastic Search, Redis, SQL, and NoSQL databases and Power BI.
- Solid experience with API security standards and authentication models including SAML, API keys, OAuth, JWT, SSL/TLS mutual authentication and access tokens.
- Experience in JS Webapps Development using React js or Angular 8 by referring to wireframe, prototypes, UX XD designs.
- Knowledge in Microservices based Architecture developing Restful API services.
- Working knowledge of major operating systems including Windows, OSX and Linux.
- Full understanding of DevOps tools, Version control systems and CI/CD process with working experience in Azure cloud and Docker containerization.
- Highly proficient with HTML5, CSS3 with a strong focus on Responsive Web Design.
- The Java Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of APIs, Database and web tools.
- Has to utilize knowledge of Java development & web technologies as an integral part of the software development team.
- Configuration, Maintenance, Deployment and Troubleshooting of Weblogic and tomcat servers.